What Does the PGB's logo Mean?
- The yellow of the outer circle symbolizes good fellowship. Meaning, we hold the fellowship between PGB students in high regard wherever we are and whatever we are doing.
- The yellow of the inner circle symbolizes knowledge. It means that the martial arts knowledge we possess is not meant to make us conceited. Rather it is there within us as the formative basis of our character development and self-confidence.
- Blue symbolizes harmony. Silat is a science that strengthens harmonious relationships between people, not violence and discord.
- Red symbolizes bravery and courage. A silat student is brave enough to do what is right and defend the truth.
- White symbolizes purity. Fellowship and science is based on compassion.
- The two small circles on the left and right represent balance.
- The White Crane enjoys living in community and family, never looks for enemies and always remembers its nest. The White Crane symbolizes fellowship, noble characteristics, and praiseworthy qualities.
- The beak of the Crane penetrating the circle, means that the door of PGB is always open door to friends and supporters even if they are not students or members of PGB.
- The foot of the Crane penetrating the circle means that any student of PGB that is not active and who wishes to rejoin will be accepted as long as they are willing to obey the rules of the perguruan.
to comply with the following provisions:
The terms in using Perguruan’s name, logo and others that connected to the Perguruan PGB Bangau Putih in Internet, such as:
1. The website owner, blogger, or other media is those whom selected by the board of the branch/group and had given the official letter of the approval of using the logo and the name of Perguruan from the Central Organization Board.
2. Should the website owner, blogger or other media who managed the information about Perguruan’s pictures, video and contains has the approval from the Central Organization Board.
3. The personal website owner, blogger or other media SHOULD NOT use the logo, and the name of perguruan.
PGB Bangau Putih’s Logo is registered in HKI Number: IDM000181171, date March 13th 2009.
Perguruan Silat Persatuan Gerak Badan (PGB) Bangau Putih berdiri sejak tanggal 25 Desember 1952. Pendiri adalah (alm) Suhu Subur Rahardja. Penerus sekarang adalah Guru Besar Gunawan Rahardja. Perguruan ini berpusat di Bogor, beralamat di Jl. Kebon Jukut No,1, Sukasari - Bogor 16142. ====================================== Persatuan Gerak Badan, (PGB) Bangau Putih, is a martial art school and community association that was founded in Bogor, West Java on December 25th, 1952 by the late Master Subur Rahardja or known as Suhu Subur. The CentPGB Bangau in Indonesia Read more